They say covers sell books and designing them takes a special skill. So I’m curious: How much attention do we actually pay to those slaved-over images?
Below are pieces of book covers from Christian romance books which have been released within the last 12 months (May 2017-May 2018). Can you name each book from just a tiny peek at the cover? To make things easier, there is a list to choose from below the images.
Your possible answers in no particular order:
- Charming the Troublemaker by Pepper D. Basham
- Three Words and a Kiss by Sondra Kraak
- The Backcountry Brides Collection by Angela K. Couch, Debra E. Marvin, Shannon McNear, Gabrielle Meyer, Carrie Fancett Pagels, Jennifer Hudson Taylor, Pegg Thomas, Denise Weimer
- No Other Will Do by Karen Witemeyer
- An Unexpected Redemption by Davalynn Spencer
- The Captured Bride by Michelle Griep
- This Wilderness Journey by Misty M. Beller
- A Heart’s Revolution by Roseanna M. White
- The Lady and the Lionheart by Joanne Bischof
- Love Held Captive by Shelley Shepard Gray
See the full covers HERE!