Picking a Top Ten from a year’s worth of reading is almost like trying to choose a favorite among your children (the one not currently screaming or dropping food on the floor). The task is nearly impossible because they are each special in their own way, but if I had a friend who absolutely could not possibly find any way to read more than 10 books in the next year… well, first we’d have to sit down and have a serious conversation about priorities, but then I’d hand her the list of books below (in no particular order):
- The Thorn Bearer by Pepper D. Basham **See My Review HERE
- The Thorn Keeper by Pepper D. Basham **See My Review HERE
- A Most Inconvenient Marriage by Regina Jennings
- The Trouble With Patience by Maggie Brendan
- From A Distance by Tamera Alexander **My Review Coming Soon!
- No Other Will Do by Karen Witemeyer
- Tried and True by Mary Connealy
- For Love or Loyalty by Jennifer Hudson Taylor
- A Bride For Keeps by Melissa Jagears
- A Claim of Her Own by Stephanie Grace Whitson
And no, none of the above are affiliate links. I just love sharing fantastic books! If there are any titles listed above that haven’t made it to your “Read” shelf yet, I hope you pick one up today. Each of these books is well worth your time and money.
To see how I ranked other books I read this year, you can visit my Goodreads profile.
Soon I’ll be picking my Top Ten MUST READ books for the coming year and I’d love some input!